Date : 13th July 2019 – 14th July 2019
This festival is famous for two important elements. The first is the stunning location in which the festival is celebrated. This festival is celebrated in the lush valley of Haa, where you can enjoy the colorful culture of nomadic herders. The second element of this festival is the traditional culture, which is represented by this festival. Numerous local games are conducted during this festival. Tourists are also welcome to take part in local games like yak riding, dancing and others. A grand feast will be conducted during this festival and it is the best time to enjoy the local cuisine.
Top festival attractions of Haa Summer Festival
- Watch flower exhibition
- Enjoy folklores in the form of dance and music
- Explore the valley, trek to nearby regions and enjoy the Paro Town
- Taste the festive cuisine of Bhutan in feasts conducted during the festival. Also taste the local brew of the region
- Stay at one of the local homes to enjoy the lifestyle of the land
- Shop for artifacts
Suggested Tour for the celebration of Haa summer festival season: 9 Days Bhutan Tour.
– 9 days highlights of Bhutan -covering Haa Festival,Paro, Thimphu,Punakha ,Gangtey and Phobjikha valley.
– 12 days Bhutan itinerary- The Journey to the Land of Gross National Happiness country – covering Paro, Thimphu,Punakha, Gangtey,Phobjikha valley,Trongsa and Bumthang valley.