Pricing set by the Government of Bhutan
The Government of Bhutan sets the minimum daily tariff per night. In addition, there is a government surcharge per night for individual travellers and for groups of two. For groups of three or more there is no government surcharge. These must be paid in US dollars prior to arrival in Bhutan.
The Minimum daily tariff rate
for the month of January, February,
June, July, August, and December.
Individual traveller: US$200 per night (plus surcharge of US$ 40 per night)
Groups of two people: US$ 200 per night per person (plus surcharge of US$ 30 per night per person)
Groups of three or more: US$ 200 per night per person (no surcharge
The Minimum daily tariff rate
for the month of March, April, May,
September, October, and November.
Individual traveller: US$250 per night (plus surcharge of US$ 40 per night)
Groups of two people: US$ 250 per night per person (plus surcharge of US$ 30 per night per person)
Groups of three or more: US$ 250 per night per person (no surcharge)
Visa fee of US $ 40 per person (One time)
Wire Charge US $ 40 (one time)
The above tariff includes as below:
1) Govt.Royalty $ 65 per day per person.
2) Accommodation in twin sharing rooms in tourist standard / 3 * hotel (4 and 5 star hotel required additional charges)
3) Air port pick up and drop.
4) Transportation within Bhutan sightseeing’s as per itinerary.
5) All meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
6) Entry fee for museums, Zoo etc.
7) English speaking tour guide.
8) Camping equipment and haulage for trekking tours.
9) Mineral Water.
1) Alcohol or beverages.
2) Travel Insurance
3) Any Medical fees/bills.
4) Air tickets.
5) Tips for guide and driver.
6) Personal expenses, and laundry.
NOTE: If you wish to stay in one of the luxury resorts (Uma, Amankora, Le Meridian and Taj Tashi in Thimphu), you will need to make an additional payment in full. Our tour rate does not cover the high cost of these resorts. Our rate covers tourist-standard accommodations only. But we will make reservation for you.
There is no charge for delays in arrival and departure because of weather conditions disrupting flights. The tourist must however bear the cost of food, accommodation, transportation, and other services required. It is highly recommended that you purchase travel insurance prior to travel.
If you wish to cancel your trip after payment has been sent to Bhutan, We will refund as per the following procedures. To return funds from Bhutan, we have to get first approval from the Royal Monetary (Central Bank) of Bhutan as to send in foreign currency and secondly the tourism council of Bhutan will verify accordingly, as your tour has been cancelled. It will take minimum 3 weeks to complete your formalities to refund your amount.
- 70% refund earlier than 30 days before arrival to Bhutan.
- 50% refund between 30 and 21 days before arrival to Bhutan.
- 30% refund between 21 and 14 days before arrival to Bhutan.
- 20% refund between 14 and 7 days before arrival to Bhutan.
No refund less than 7 days before the tour start or after arrival in Bhutan and cancellation without notice.
- An administration fee of $75 will be applicable for all cancelled tours.